Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vintage Halloween ~ Boo!


(Sorry..all vintage Halloween decor shown is sold)
Kandi is always bringing in the unusual...so when she showed up with a box of vintage Halloween..well, I was all over it! I decided to display them on the office doors and it's next to the counter so we can enjoy them until someone buys them! I've never been a collector of vintage Halloween, but after seeing this collection , I was tempted!

The skeleton is pretty cool, but my favorite is the Cat in the Moon. We also have a set of paper plates with Casper the Friendly Ghost, a box of Cookie cutters, and 2 more skeletons not pictured. They are not perfect, but they are oldies and were used for many years, I'm sure.

Here's a pic from last year's window. We loved the display but we really didn't have the room this year!

Our Dr. Ivanna Brain and her cabinet of horrors....jars of eyeballs, brains and more. I think we went a little crazy with the spiderwebs..heehee

1 comment: