Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You'll Love Our New Jewelry..



Pretty new arrivals in the jewelry department




Fun medallion rings that remind me of vintage buttons....sold out of the brown, but we have a few black, green and blue (not pictured) that came in our 2nd order. They have a stretch watch band ring and are so comfy! If you want one, they are $14 each plus $2 shipping in the USA.



Cross Necklaces $24 ea.



Fabulous selection of bracelets priced from $14 to $29 ea.



Lizzy B's vintage found designs have been with us from the start. Always popular and her fan base is growing! Type Key necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Pounded spoon necklaces with a stamped phrase, sea glass bracelets and necklaces, watch necklaces, crystal drop necklaces and more! New shipments arrive weekly but it moves quickly so check in often!

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

I love my black medallion ring.....makes me feel dressed up even if I am in a t-shirt and jeans......:)

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Hi, Just found you through rita..mammabellart.I am now a follower. Love your jewelry. Gosh you're right in my backyard and didn't even know it!! I'm in Valley Center. come on by and say hi!
Gale

sandra Lee said...

Those pieces are so fun! I am going to have to check em out!!!

Anonymous said...

All the jewelry looks so fun. And your displays are gorgeous as always!