Friday, August 20, 2010

Put On Your Party Dress...



Just in to the shop this week are two of the prettiest party dresses I have ever seen. Both came from the same local Coronado estate. This one pictured above was worn to a Mid Shipman's Ball. Layer upon layer of delicate lace....breathtaking.

These dresses are teenie tiny, so we're looking for that Cinderella with the 23" waistline. :)
They would make a lovely display hanging in the bedroom or on your favorite dress form.


This gorgeous tulle dress was worn to a High School Prom. They are both so lovely in their own way, but if I had to pick a favorite..I think it would be the lace dress. (Although, that aqua tulle makes my head spin!)

For more info on these dresses, ring us at 619*435-5614 during regular business hours. We offer US & International shipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful dresses. They both look like something Cinderella would of worn to the ball.

Sassy Sites! said...

I love your blog! I featured your crib bench today over at Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out... and grab a FEATURED BUTTON!! :) I'm your newest follower!