Monday, August 2, 2010

Cottage In The Garden Sale


A photo I took last year while we were taking a break in her garden.

The Attic will be joining our friends this Friday and Saturday for a Garden Sale in North Park. The sale will be held at the home of Shirley Castellanos. Christie Repasy, Rita from Mammabellarte, Sandra from Under The Sun will also be selling. The garden gate will open at 10:00am and the show will wind down by 5pm both days. You may have met Shirley at Christie's last show in Fallbrook. She has the most beautiful jackets and bloomers made from vintage linens and lace!

We look forward to seeing you!

4 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Looking forward to spend 2 days with you wonderful ladies. Ciao Rita

TUTU Monkey said...

oooo how fun...we will stop by for sure:)

Sheila said...

Hi Nancy,
I was going to do this how... life it to crazy right now, maybe I can get down 4 a visit though :) I hope your week is off to a great strat.

Smiles,
Sheila

AntiqueChase said...

Hi Nancy,
It was fun to visit your shop and meet Kandi and Janne! I love my goodies. Thanks for the visit to my blog. I hope you will check back in as I plan to feature some pictures of your lovely store!