Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vintage Lighting




Decorating with vintage lighting has become increasingly popular in recent years. We have many customers looking for that "special" chandelier for their bedroom, dressing area, bath and even kitchen. We are seeing more chandeliers over the kitchen island or sink, and I think think it's a fantastic way to dress up your kitchen!



The Attic has a great selection of table lamps, floor lamps and chandeliers.
These are just a few that are currently available in the store.


Italian Chandelier With White Lilies


Beautiful Italian Tole White Roses Lamp


Sweet Little Cream Tole Lamp -perfect for desk or nightstand


The tiniest chandelier I've ever seen..Made In Spain
All of the lighting shown in great working condition.

You can see some of our other lighting on THIS POST.
The Attic offers shipping and would be happy to give you a quote.
Leave a comment here or ring us for info.

2 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Hey girl, I'm pooped, all this shopping, I'm just glad I don't have to drive back to Kentucky...Ha...

I think the Mary and the clock were both $89.00 and yes, she still ships. They are both very cool, the clock's patina is just TO DIE FOR!!!

Tomorrow I post Simply Iowa, OMG...it's like the inside of my house...love her greenhouse...it sighs and hums when the wind blows through the panes...just magical!

Love all your lamps, would love to visit your store too!!!

Later dude!

s

Dottie said...

What a delight to finally visit The Attic in person! Your little shop is a lovely one.