Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birdcages!


New Arrivals!
$59 (Available in store or we can ship anywhere in the USA)


$39

We have them in all shapes, sizes and colors. The first 2 pictured are available in a vintage gold finish or rusty crusty finish. Love the fun flag on top! You can have a lot of fun with these...check out the photo below to see what a very craft person came up with! I found this photo on the web, wish I could give credit where credit is due! If you know, let me know and I will post it. Not sure it's the same cage, but it's very similar in design and I love the way they electrified it!



We also have a few vintage bird cages in the shop...hope to have pics of them for you soon!


4 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I love bird cages!
TOT

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Love them all! Have a great weekend and I will see you when I get back from Sicily. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

sandra said...

Wow these are so great, can I have all of them????? I am going to have to come over and check them out!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest birdcages I have ever seen! Looks like Spring is moving in.