Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Jump Start On Spring


We got a jump start on Spring yesterday after putting in 4 hours on our window display. I forgot my camera...again. I hope to get a picture this week though, so check back or stroll on by if you live in the area. Our main piece is a huge green iron garden cart which we loaded with everything garden. Annie, our store mannequin is wearing a vintage 60's Daisy dress (shown above), and straw hat. We're showing off a few new arrivals, and as people passed by today, I overheard quite a few positive comments! We enjoyed perfect weather today...hope it continues!

Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

oooo love the new look of the store....the window hanging from the ceiling is great!!

I hope to pop in this week.....:)

Take care!!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

If only this dress were just a tad bigger, I'd buy it. I just can't get it zipped, which makes wearing it kind of hard. Oh well. I'll keep checking for the perfect vintage dress: that is, one that fits!

Tamerie

TUTU Monkey said...

I just loved this dress....it looks so cute in your window.

I will be back soon.....I need to have Tutu Monkey-Sarah hang out with her Daddy for a few hours so I can REALLY look around. LOVE all you new fun stuff!!

Keep me on your Mothers Day list...:)

Tanna said...

Ooooh, I love the dress! And, Coronado Island is great. My husband and I spent our Valentine's at Lowe's last year! LOVED the ISLAND!! Glad to have found your blog. Will be back to visit.