Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Join The Attic Girls



Date: Saturday, March 28
Time: 11-6 pm
Where: The Attic - 1112 Tenth Street , Coronado, Ca

* The first 10 customers will receive a free gift with purchase. :)

* Every customer gets to choose one egg from our basket at time of purchase to receive their surprise discount! The eggs contain either 10, 20 or 30% off. (excludes furniture) One special egg will contain a $25 Attic gift certificate!

* Enter our contest to win one of newest arrivals, a recycled pop top bag.

* We will be serving refreshing lemonade & home baked cookies all day long.

Hope you can join us!

The Attic Girls

3 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

I'll be sure to stop by and I'll be happy to try on your Easter hats!

Hugs,
Tamerie

TUTU Monkey said...

OOOOO I can't wait!!

See you Saturday!

my little buttercup said...

found you threw tutumonkey's blog and gald I did.

I may need to stop by, sounds like fun!