Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year ...a New Look

The Attic Girls are looking forward to the New Year, and will be changing things up a bit! We will be adding a small collection of vintage clothing and also a collection of kitchen goods...a mix of vintage and new. This will all take place sometime later this month, and I will add a few photos to share with you. The L.A. Gift Mart is on our list of places to go this month, and with Cupid lurking around the corner, we are preparing for Valentine's Day! We should be setting up our Valentine's display around mid January, so come in a take a peek!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your banner! Really beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love your banner! Really beautiful!

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Good Morning Girls!
I LOVE the new Avatar!
XOXO Deb

A Wild Thing said...

Thought I'd better slide on over and see whassup...love the new look, wish I was closer. Soaps will be sent out soon!

sharon