Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Attic , Coronado ~ Halloween 2008








I love Halloween on the island of Coronado. The children begin trick or treating at 3:30 in the afternoon, and since it was still daylight, I got some great shots!
It's a long time tradition to trick or treat on the main avenue with all of the businesses. It's a great opportunity to say hello to the parents and meet people who didn't really know we had just opened the shoppe.
I love to see the families dress up together, and I thought I would share just a few of my favorites with you.
Colonel Sanders and his baby chicken..how cute is that get up?!!!


The Attic Girls all wore matching black tees with a chandelier covered in cobwebs and spiders. More chic than spooky, and such a deal! $5 at Target..and probably $2.50 now! I had to take my own picture since I forgot to take one earlier. :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

my personal fave Col sanders and his chicken soon to be extra crispy dinner;) xo