Saturday, October 25, 2008

An Attic Update

I was down at the shoppe today, and luckily I remembered my camera! The shoppe is looking great and we have new items coming in 2-3 times a week.This is my first in a weekly series of posting new arrivals. If you see anything that moves you, just drop us an email or phone us at 619-435-5614, and we would be happy to get you measurements and a price. We can ship smaller items, but furniture would be pick up only.

This high boy with mirror is awesome! I wish I had room in my bedroom for it. I love this one of a kind crown that was embellished with seashells by Kandy, the crafty Attic Girl. :)

Love the little side table in French gray paint. So light and small, you can pick it up and take it wherever you need a little table to set a drink and small plate on.

A darling metal cherub lamp with the sweetest shade EVER! Original chippy paint on the cherub...just charming.

We have a few silk pillows with rhinestone crowns on the front. We have black, light brown and pale green.

We have two great storage cabinets..one in natural stained finish(JUST SOLD!), and the other is painted cottage white. The white one would make a great scrap booking organizer for papers!

Things have been moving quickly , so run, don't walk to The Attic!



































































































3 comments:

Amy said...

what a great day out with your mom! ok the plate of fries got me hungry for lunch! Everything in the shop looks gorgeous bud! miss you!

Liz Harrell said...

Oh wow. THIS is my kind of shop! It looks wonderful.
Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel

A Wild Thing said...

You girls have done wonders. I love the lil' French grey side table...but I love anything in greys. Keep up the good work, it looks wonderful!!!

sharon