Saturday, July 3, 2010

1950's Garden Chairs




LOVE the old green color and LOVE the pillows with the chairs!

Chairs $125 each (SOLD)
Pillows $69 each
Barkcloth Drapes $125/pr

Okay..I may be dating myself here, but let me just clarify that these chairs really ARE older than me. :) During the 60's, these chairs sat on the porch of a neighbor, so I am certain I sat in them on during play breaks while eating my favorite treat in the world. A Fudgesickle. :) Man oh man were those ever good on a hot summer day...and only 8 cents! There I go again....

Thought about keeping them, but reminded myself that I am a finder more than a keeper...you wouldn't believe that for a minute if you saw my garage. :(

I had some fun with the flowers...hee hee
We are selling these flowers by the dozen & these might be our last 2 teal.
Also available in black, ivory and taupe.
(badmitton racket & shadowbox sold)

Everything pictured is for sale (except the wire dress form) Just ring the shop if anything speaks to you and we would be happy to give you the particulars.

619*435-5614

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love the garden chairs. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope y'all have a great week, Theresa