Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shade Yourself This Summer...

...with one of our new arrivals at The Attic.



Our lovely customer was kind enough to pose in her new floppy hat which was the popular hat of the day. This style is currently sold out, but we expect a new shipment within a week.

My personal favorite..this pinstripe ruched and pleated hat with rosette. So soft, with a frayed edge brim.

7-4 Update : My favorite hat (above) is currently out of stock
Hope to receive more soon!

We have raffia, organic cotton, and linen hats in an assortment of styles. Many new styles on the way! Just ring us or stop by to try one on for size! We would be happy to phone you when the new order arrives.
Prices range from $32-$48

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been a hat person but if I had to wear one I would definately pick the second one. Both are very cute and stylish.