Monday, June 1, 2009

If I Could Run Away From Home...

Lately, The Attic has discovered that we have a little fan club of middle school girls. They come in every week after school to look at our newest jewelry since we get new arrivals each week. They have so much fun..talking about boys, trying on fun jewelry, vintage hats, taking pictures and getting matching necklaces..like these typewriter key necklaces.

I may have lost track but I think the original 2 girls have now grown to 6, and they all come in wearing their initial necklaces. They are so cute, and always say how they " want to move in here!" As one was paying she said, " If I could run away from home, this is where I'd go!" I smiled and told her that was a very sweet compliment. :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is that!!!!!!!!! I am so happy the attic has taken off! I can only imagine how much work it took to get to where you girls are! Congratulations! I received the S necklace Nance!!! Love it and so will my friend once I give it to her...thank you and thank your artist for creating these...I have now purchased 3 and I bet I'll be back again:) xoxox

The Attic Girls said...

Hi Amy Girl...I will let Gina know..she also asked if she can use your photo on her new website, so let me know!

TUTU Monkey said...

How sweet!! What fun memories these gals will have wearing their matching necklaces. Nancy, I can see you and your pal from a few posts back wearing matching necklaces......or headbands...:)

**I always want to move in too!!

Amy said...

sure! xo

Liz Harrell said...

That is the sweetest compliment anyone could give you! High praise indeed, especially from that age group!