Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hummingbird Bottles

We have a little craft box in the back office, filled with bits of old jewelry, bottles and seashells. I've been wanting to do something with some old bottles we have collected so here's what I came up with! I embellished a few bottles with aged brass hummingbirds,,,which I LOVE, vintage clip earrings, pearls and rhinestones.


I had so much fun with this one, that I couldn't stop at just one! So here's my second one. I like them both, but I think my first one is my favorite. :)

-Nancy



(I'm still adding more the top of the taller bottle..not quite finished but decided to take the photo anyway) These bottles will be added to the website shortly..stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! I love hummingbirds. I like them both.

sandra lee said...

Those are so cool...birds gotta love em!

Deserae said...

Your little bottle creations are beautiful....love them!
~Des

SweetAnnee said...

Let me know.. I am a Hummer lover.
We only get Ruby Throated's but
have had them for the last five years
since we've lived here


my blog
www.sweetannee.blogspot.com
has lots of nature pix