Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Great Gifts Under $15


Here at The Attic, we have lots of great gifts that are priced under $15. Perfect for stocking stuffers, teacher and hostess gifts. Current best sellers are our hand poured soaps, candles, jewelry and wallets. We have also been selling loads of vintage Christmas ornaments! We have them in original boxes and individually packaged. The top 3 soap scents are Lemon Verbena, Mango Papaya and Passionate Kisses. The candles scents are divine, with Egg Nog Latte (my personal fave), Orange Cranberry and Seductive (orange, lemon and spices) We have the "Skinny" wallets in red and black tooled patent, both large and small card case styles. We are so excited to carry Lizzy B's line of handcrafted jewelry. I don't have any photos of it just yet, but it's been very popular. She has a line of earrings made from vintage chandelier crystals, typewriter key initial charm necklaces & bracelets, and necklaces made with vintage watches! They are so wonderful and I can't wait to show you. If you are in the area, be sure to drop by. Mention you read our blog and receive a free Hotel Del tree ornament!

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh bud wish I would have known this a few days ago could I have gone online shopping at the attic store??? the jewelry sounds awesome one of these days you'll need to show me! Merry Christmas to all of the Attic Girls!

TUTU Monkey said...

ooooo I am glad to know you are back.....I will re-visit for sure. I found out about your reopen through Deb at Breathing Beside Us.....

shabbyfufu said...

You store looks like an awesome place to shop! Happy Holidays to you and a great New Year ahead!